Liquid polymer clay is a versatile product that can be used in Sculpey bakeable silicone molds, to embellish clay, used as grout, image transfers, window clings and so much more! So simple to use it is perfect for beginners!
- Twist cap for precise flow control – open completely to fill mold. Open half way for other detail work.
- Gently stir before using.
- Strong and flexible after baking making it perfect for home décor, jewelry, scrapbooking and beyond.
- To thin - add Sculpey® Clay Softener until desired consistency is reached.
- To thicken this bakeable clay – pour into a cup and let sit out overnight
- Add items such as glitter, spices, dried flowers and metal pieces to add interest to your creations before baking!
- Excellent leveling properties, which allow it to be baked in sheets and poured into jewelry findings.
Here's How to use it!